Let us admit it, us Moms have very interesting lives. In fact, in situations when we’re not the protagonist, we may even find it wildly amusing! Those nine months of physically nurturing a new life within, also transforms you emotionally and psychologically. Humor and lifestyle blogger, Amanda Rodriguez, describes this transformation quite simply and eloquently: “Motherhood makes you do things you never thought you’d do, it makes you feel things you never thought you’d feel, and sometimes it just really blows your mind and turns you into your own mother.”
Here’s to all you superheroes without capes! Lets celebrate YOU, take care of YOU, create tangible proof that you EXIST! Rekha Photography is gifting one lucky mom a special Portrait and Care Package!
A 30 minute Mommy and Me session, along with a professional archival quality print for your wall of fame! Now superheroes could always use some TLC. So included in your package is a complimentary Reikassage session with the gifted Massage Therapist and Reiki Master Margie Stenson of Regenerate Your Health LLC!
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Like my page on Facebook.
- Comment on this post on Facebook, with your own take on “You know you’re a Mom if….”
- Tag someone who you think deserves a portrait session with her children.
- Enter by May 8th, 2016. Winner will be announced on May 10th, 2016.
Easy peasy! The comment with the most likes will win this awesome giveaway. In case of a tie, there will be a random pick for the lucky winner.
- The portrait session will have to take place before June 15th, 2016.
- By accepting the prize, the winner grants Rekha Photography permission to use resulting images in print and web media..
- Option to buy additional images from the session.
- Winner will forfeit their prize if they do not claim their prize and schedule their session by May 12th, 2016. In such case, Rekha Photography holds the right to pick another winner.
Lets get you started…
You know you’re a mom if….you catch yourself rocking your arms seeing a woman across the room trying to pacify a crying baby! 😀